Dear Finance Indaba Partner,
Congratulations for choosing to partner with Africa’s biggest finance conference and expo. Herewith a few terms and conditions to make our partnership a successful and profitable one:
The Finance Indaba Africa is organised by: CFO Enterprises South Africa PTY LTD Office telephone: + 27110837515. Contact us.
Sandton Convention Centre
Maude Street, Sandton
Catering and Refreshments
Bite-sized promotional items such as chocolates, sweets, biltong, etc. may be brought into the venue, as well as sample sized beverages, to a limit of 56ml, and these items may only be distributed within the Exhibition Area only. The venue is fully licensed and NO alcohol may be brought into the venue. If you wish to have any catering on your stand, please contact the venue for further assistance.
The nearest and most convenient parking for exhibitors is in the Basement Parking area, the entrance to which is in Alice Lane. You can also use the Parking areas at the Sandton City Shopping Centre, or Nelson Mandela Square.
Access to the loading bay:
The unloading area is via the Loading Bay 2, in Alice Lane, next to the Parking area entrance. As soon as unloading has been completed, all vehicles must be removed to the designated parking area. No Unloading or Loading of any equipment/materials is allowed via the Front Entrance of the venue.
Wireless Internet Connectivity
The venue has Wi-Fi internet coverage throughout the venue. You can purchase a voucher for this service from the venue.
Neither the Organisers nor the Venue will accept deliveries on behalf of exhibitors. The venue, nor organisers cannot be held responsible for goods that arrive early or which are left after breakdown. The costs of disposing of any such items will be done at the expense of the exhibitor concerned. For any Logistical arrangements, you can contact Thiru Govender from Inhouse Logistics, 076 610 2384 / 011 508 1571, [email protected].
The exhibition area will be cleaned after all displays have been erected. The exhibition venue will be cleaned nightly. The organisers will not clean the stands (dusting of shelves etc.) because of the increased risk of damaging products or demonstration models or material.
NO construction work, such as carpentry, painting, etc. is to take place within the venue. If any construction work is to be done, it must be done outside, and all necessary precautions need to be taken to avoid any damage to the physical structure of the venue, or its fixtures, fittings, flooring etc. Any damage caused by, or on the behalf of, an exhibitor, will be for the account of the exhibitor.
No plumbing is available in the exhibition area. In addition the venue does not allow large quantities of water to be used in exhibit displays, such as in fountains and fish tanks etc.
No highly combustible material such as hessian, straw, paper, polyurethane, etc. may be used in the construction of a stand or within the exhibition display. No solid ceilings may be used without prior approval accompanied by valid Fire Safety documents. All draping must be treated with fire retardant spray, and a valid certificate attesting to this must be handed to the Exhibition Co-ordinator during build-up. No dangerous chemicals or gas cylinders are permitted. In addition, no pyrotechnics in any form, and no open flames are permitted.
All Fire Exits & Fire Equipment needs to be easily accessible at all times – all aisles need to be clear of any obstructions.
Please smile at all times and have fun at the Finance Indaba Africa.
Cancellations, Postponement and Substitution Policy
- You may substitute delegates at any time .
- For any cancellations received in writing not less than three (3) months prior to the Finance Indaba, you will receive a 50% credit to be used at another CFO South Africa event which must occur within one year from the date of issuance of such credit. No credit will be issued for any cancellations occurring within one (1) month (inclusive) of the conference.
- Except as specified above, no credits will be issued for cancellations. There are no refunds given under any circumstances.
- CFO South Africa is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. CFO South Africa shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this conference is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this conference impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labor strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers and topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers and/or topics. As such, CFO South Africareserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.